- I'm a big, huge unapologetic Domer. Go Irish forever and ever amen.
- I'm also Catholic, but not unfailingly so. (Is anyone?)
- I own more than 250 books.
- I subscribe to six magazines and one newspaper.
- I read a lot.
- I mostly stick to the five main food groups: Cereal, Cheese, Mac & Cheese, Bagels with Cream Cheese and Wine.
- I carry a corkscrew in my purse, just in case.
- My dad thinks my writing is funny.
- Pandora stations: Frank Sinatra for cleaning and cooking. Ke$ha for the gym. Charlie Worsham for everything else.
- My best friend's name is Michelle and she makes peanut butter for a living. Kind of.
- I'm terrified of ceiling fans.
- I'll be 25 in February. Rachel and Monica were 25 when Friends started.
- I like sitcoms.
- While I watch sitcoms, I knit.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
A bit about me
Here's a brief overview of me (and, most likely, what I'll blog about).